We're always on the lookout for awesome people who are enthusiastic about all things interactive. Our positions require you to stay on top of the digital landscape, think critically, and be able to catch a kickball. (Ok, that last part is negotiable.) But, if you think you've got great ideas that can help our clients succeed on the web, we're interested in speaking with you.
Click the links below to view job descriptions, requirements, and to apply online:Internet Marketer
We're looking for a flexible and well-rounded candidate looking to grow their career in internet marketing. In this position you'll be working on a number of different projects for a diverse roster of clients.
Your days will be dynamic and varied. Your responsibilities will depend on client and internal needs as well as your individual strengths and interests. At some time or another you'll have the opportunity to work on projects such as designing integrated marketing campaigns, delving into analytics and reporting, competitive research, managing pay per click campaigns, on-site SEO, link building, copywriting and content creation, and social media outreach.
We're looking for someone who's looking to build on 2-3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or Pay Per Click Advertising. We need to add a team member who can hit the ground running in either SEO or PPC - experience with both is a plus!
There's plenty of room to specialize in and take more responsibility for areas other than SEO and PPC, too. We believe people are most successful when the majority of their job is doing things they like and have the opportunity to explore their interests.
Training and guidance will be provided but the successful candidate will need to be a self starter and be prepared to pursue becoming an expert at their position.
The ability to code or read HTML & CSS and/or any programming language is a strong plus but not required. We're open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds, though you'll get bonus points for any of the following:
The position is full time salaried and includes 401K, Health Insurance benefits after 60 days and paid time off.
This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate. Apply today and take one step closer to joining Team iE!
iE specializes in UX design, custom applications, mobile development, interactive marketing and web hosting.
We are currently seeking a Ruby Application Developer to join our growing company. As a part of our Programming Department, you will perform all aspects of software development, including requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing, deployment and support. We are focused on Ruby on Rails development, .NET, PHP and mobile application development.
We are looking for an individual interested in working with a small, fast-paced agency that offers growth potential. We expect a positive attitude, a passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in the technology field. This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
· Gather client requirements and develop high-level design that meets those requirements
· Implement design using company standards and methodologies · Database design, set-up and maintenance
· Aid in the testing of applications, setup and deployment
· Code maintenance on existing applications
· Assist customers with training/support/questions
· Participate in peer code reviews and technology update meetings
· Test Driven Development in an Agile-like environment
· Opportunity to work in and support developers in other languages such as Ruby on Rails or PHP, if desired
· 2 - 5 years of relevant programming experience
· Programming skills in the following: .NET 2.0 · Experience with ASP.NET MVC
· Programming skills in PHP or Ruby on Rails a plus
· Comfortable with test driven development, experience with NUnit a plus
· Good understanding of IIS · Knowledge of the Web and Web Server model (HTTP Request and HTTP Response)
· Some understanding of database servers and database design (Microsoft SQL Server)
· Passionate about technology
· Excellent customer support and service skills - in person, on the phone and via e-mail
· Self-motivation and organization skills
· Ability to work independently or collaborate with other team members
· You MUST have excellent problem solving skills with a strong ability to follow directions