We're always on the lookout for awesome people who are enthusiastic about all things interactive. Our positions require you to stay on top of the digital landscape, think critically, and be able to catch a kickball. (Ok, that last part is negotiable.) But, if you think you've got great ideas that can help our clients succeed on the web, we're interested in speaking with you.
Click the links below to view job descriptions, requirements, and to apply online:Ruby on Rails Web Application Developer
iE specializes in UX design, custom applications, mobile development, interactive marketing and web hosting.
We are currently seeking a Ruby Application Developer to join our growing company. As a part of our Programming Department, you will perform all aspects of software development, including requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing, deployment and support. We are focused on Ruby on Rails development, PHP and mobile application development.
We are looking for an individual interested in working with a small, fast-paced agency that offers growth potential. We expect a positive attitude, a passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in the technology field. This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
· Gather client requirements and develop high-level design that meets those requirements
· Implement design using company standards and methodologies
· Database design, set-up and maintenance
· Aid in the testing of applications, setup and deployment
· Code maintenance on existing applications
· Assist customers with training/support/questions
· Participate in peer code reviews, scrums
· Test Driven Development
· Opportunity to work on Ruby on Rails, PHP, iOS & Android apps
· 2 - 5 years of relevant programming experience
· Programming skills in the following: PHP, Ruby on Rails, iOS, ASP.NET MVC
· Comfortable with test driven development, experience with NUnit a plus
· Knowledge of the Web and Web Server model (HTTP Request and HTTP Response)
· Some understanding of database servers and database design (SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
· Passionate about technology
· Excellent customer and service skills - in person, on the phone and via e-mail
· Self-motivation and organization skills
· Ability to work independently or collaborate with other team members
· You MUST have excellent problem solving skills with a strong ability to follow directions