We're always on the lookout for awesome people who are enthusiastic about all things interactive. Our positions require you to stay on top of the digital landscape, think critically, and be able to catch a kickball. (Ok, that last part is negotiable.) But, if you think you've got great ideas that can help our clients succeed on the web, we're interested in speaking with you.
Click the links below to view job descriptions, requirements, and to apply online:Web Application Developer - Ruby on Rails
We are currently seeking a Ruby Application Developer to join our growing company. As a part of our Programming Department, you will perform all aspects of software development, including requirements, analysis and design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
This candidate will be a part of a team that helps create SaaS projects for a variety of industries.
We are looking for an individual interested in working with a small, fast-paced agency that offers growth potential. We expect a positive attitude, a passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in the technology field. This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate.
Prefer candidates that can work on site when needed, but open to remote work if preferred.
· Gather client requirements and develop high-level design that meets those requirements
· Implement design using company standards and methodologies
· Database design, set-up and maintenance
· Aid in the testing of applications, setup and deployment, working closely woith our Network Admins
· Code maintenance on existing applications
· 4+ years of relevant programming experience
· Programming skills in the following: Ruby on Rails, Ruby
· Comfortable with Agile practices and test driven development
· Knowledge of the Web and Web Server model (HTTP Request and HTTP Response)
· Some understanding of database servers and database design (SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
· Passionate about technology
· Self-motivation and organization skills
· Ability to work independently or collaborate with other team members
· Excellent problem solving skills with a strong desire to create exceptional work
· Competitive Salary
· PTO, Health Care, Dental
· Flexible hours, on site and remote
Job Title: Interactive Web Designer
Internet Exposure is a Minneapolis Web Development Company specializing in custom web application development, website design, content strategy and marketing.
We are currently seeking a creative Interactive Web Designer to join our growing company. As a part of our Design Department, you will cover all aspects of conceptual design through full technical production.
Schedule: 8-5 or 9-6 M-F / flex
What You Will Do
Internet Exposure is a Minneapolis Web Development Agency specializing in web application development, UX design, online marketing, hosting and
We are seeking a talented, motivated Account Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. As part of our Marketing Department, you will actively search for new clients and setup meetings to demonstrate the many web-based services Internet Exposure has to offer. You will be exposed to a variety of different industries and be challenged to solve problems facing your clients.
Schedule: 8-5 or 9-6 M-F
Foster relationships of existings clients
Inbound and outbound lead management
Manage client replationships
Work with internal teams to create proposals for customers
What You Need
2-5 years of business experience: web sales is preferrred along with any design, development or digital project management background
Intermediate to advanced understanding and passion for all things Web related
Web Development process
User Interface Design
Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
Problem solving skills
Ability to work independently or collaborate with a group
We are looking for an individual interested in working with a small, exciting firm that offers growth potential. We expect a positive attitude, a passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in the technology field.
This is a salary plus commission position including a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance and 401K.
This is an exciting position with great opportunities for a highly organized, motivated candidate. E-mail us today and take one step closer to joining Team iE!